News & Updates
Get the latest news from Stanford University, updated daily online at news.stanford.edu.
Updates from the Provost's Office:
- Stanford Reaccreditation by WASC
The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), is an organization recognized by the U.S. Department of Education that conducts reviews of schools, both public and private, from kindergarten through senior college levels. Our accreditation review enables us to ensure that we continue to provide the highest quality education to our students and maintain our commitment to improve society.
- Stanford’s Commitment to Faculty Diversity: A Reaffirmation (April 19, 2007)
- International Travel Policy (March 2013)
- Mandatory sexual harassment training for faculty and staff (September 2005)
- Building on Excellence
Guide to Recruiting and Retaining an Excellent and Diverse Faculty at Stanford University (September 2005)
- Report of the Provost’s Advisory Committee on the Status of Women Faculty (May 2004)
- Diversity in Action
A brochure from the Provost's Diversity Action Council. (March 2004)