The following concepts will need to be given to the AS team by Friday afternoon in order to make it into the HR Metrics Dashboard help file.
In today’s meeting we have prioritized the following terms as the ones that we would like to get to the development team by Friday afternoon so the help section can be updated before the dashboard goes live.
- Movement - https://asconfluence.stanford.edu/confluence/display/~mhoying/Employee+Movement
- Turnover – https://asconfluence.stanford.edu/confluence/display/~mhoying/Turnover
- Reclassification (Reclass) - https://asconfluence.stanford.edu/confluence/display/~mhoying/Reclassification
- Promotion - https://asconfluence.stanford.edu/confluence/display/~mhoying/Promotion
- Churn - https://asconfluence.stanford.edu/confluence/display/~mhoying/Churn
- (optional) Job - https://asconfluence.stanford.edu/confluence/display/~mhoying/Job
- (optional) Position - https://asconfluence.stanford.edu/confluence/display/~mhoying/Position
Prior to Friday (11/11/11), 10:00 AM, please either update the wiki (https://asconfluence.stanford.edu/confluence/display/~mhoying/HR+Metrics+Definition+List) or email me your suggestions for how these terms should be defined. Friday morning at 10:10 AM, I’ll combine everything I’vereceived and email out the new/best definitions to everyone on this list. You have until noon to contact me with any issues with these new/best definitions. At 12:05 PM, I’ll email these to Cindy and Anh for final review and to be passed over to the development team for inclusion in the help file.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.