Facility Equipment Checkout
Recreation Equipment may be checked out from the Front Desk of both the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation (ACSR) and the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center (AOERC).
Equipment Check-Out Policies:
- A Stanford ID/Facility Access Card is required for check out.
Note: Day pass holders can submit a valid drivers license for checkout.
- All equipment is due back before closing on the same day of check-out.
- Patrons will be charged for any equipment that is not returned.
Items currently available for check-out:
- Basketballs (Mens/Womens/Outdoor)
- Squash Rackets/Balls/Goggles
- Racquetball Rackets/Balls/Goggles
- Badminton Rackets &Shuttlecocks
- Tennis Rackets & Balls
- Volleyballs (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Horseshoes (pit next to Sand Volleyball Courts)
- Softball Gloves/Bats/Bases/Balls
Fitness Equipment Available for Use:
AOERC Fitness Center:
Variety of selectorized weight machines, free weights, multi-use jungle gym for specialized training, rowing machines and treadmills, step mills, elliptical and bikes equipped with TV and internet.
ACSR Fitness Center:
12 treadmills, 20 ellipticals, 12 recumbent bikes, 10 upright bikes, 6 stairclimbers, 3 rowers, plus an upper body ergometer and a wide array strength equipment—both selectorized and free weight. 6 flat panel high-definition televisions.
Tresidder Fitness Center:
Over 20 pieces of cardio equipment and a broad selection of plate-loaded selectorized equipment are available to ensure a full-body workout. 1 flat panel high-definition television.