Suggested Equipment for Stanford Masters Swimming workouts:
- Swim Suit
- Swim Cap (if you wear one)
- Kickboard (provided at workout)
- Pull Buoy (provided at workout)
- Training Fins / “Zoomers” (NOT dive fins. Workout fins should extend no more than 4 inches past toes). Hydro T2 fins are our current favorite.
- Hand Paddles (only if shoulders can handle them) Strokemaker brand paddles are great.
- Ankle strap/pull tube (for the true swimmer)
Where to get gear locally?
While there are many great places to buy for swim gear online, we are fortunate to have an amazing and well-stocked swim store right in downtown Palo Alto. For over 100 years the Palo Alto Sport Shop & Toy World has been serving our fair city. The second floor of the store is home to the swim shop.
Stanford Masters Swimmers are eligible for a 10% team discount by showing their USMS card!
Palo Alto Sport Shop & Toy World
526 Waverly Street (1/2 block south of University Ave.)
Palo Alto, CA 94301