Online Registration will open on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 6am PST. BEFORE registration, please review required information below or by clicking the register button to go to our registration landing page so you have all of the information you will need to register. Please allow additional time for registration this year due to high volume of registrants and to create your new account. When registration opens, the register button on our landing page will be activated.
The Active registration program is new this year so you will need to create a new account. You will not be able to create a new account before registration opens but this information will help prepare you and save time once registration is open.
· Active recommends using updated Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers.
· It may take you additional time to register this year so please plan for 15-20 minutes.
· Have the following information available for registration to complete quickly:
- Emergency contact information (name, address, phone number)
- Primary care physician information (name, address, phone number)
- Health insurance information (carrier, policy number)
- Dentist information (name, address, phone number, carrier, policy number)
- List of allergies
- A doctor/physician consent form (only if your child has a mild or acute medical condition that would require accommodations to permit camp participation)
· To start, click the register button from our website.
· Find the sessions and age groups listed and “add” sessions so that they appear as your “selections” on the right. Add your camper based on FALL 2014 grade (next school year). You will be able to register multiple campers and assign them to each session you select later as well as select post-camp care if needed.
· Once you have selected all sessions for each of your children, click continue and you will be directed to log in or create an account with ACTIVE. If Active does not find a previous account, create a new account (most new and returning families will need to create a new account).
· Enter in child and account information.
· Read and confirm all waivers.
· Proceed to cart checkout.
· Enter payment information and confirm to complete registration.
· You will see confirmation page and confirmation email will be sent also.
When sessions are full, you will have the option to add to the waitlist. Please create an account (at no charge) and add to any session waitlists you are interested in attending.
If an opening is available for your waitlisted session, you will be contacted by email with instructions for registration. In most cases, we will need your response within 48 hours to move your camper from the waitlist but the email notification will give you specific information regarding response time to confirm your registration. You will be able transfer your deposit from another registered session you would like to transfer from once you learn of your waitlist status change.
If you no longer want your spot on a waitlist, please email us at email@example.com and we will update your account and make the waitlist spot available to another family.
A non-refundable deposit of $75 for each camper and session is required at time of registration to enroll and hold a place for your camper. The balance is due in full for all sessions by Monday, June 2, 2014. If you have not paid your balance by June 2, the credit card you used for deposit payment or other card you designated during registration will be charged any remaining balance unless you have contacted our office to make other payment arrangements. Deposits may be applied to other camp sessions if you transfer from one session to another that is open or if you make a registration change due to move off a waitlist. If you cancel sessions, the deposit is non-refundable and may not be applied to other sessions in which you remain registered.
You may cancel your camp registration for any reason within 2 weeks of your session and receive a refund less your non-refundable deposit for each camper’s session. Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the camp session begins are non-refundable.
If a camper is not behaving in accordance with camp safety, policies and expectations, the camper may be dismissed from the remainder of the session without refund.
Cancellations and Transfers
If you would like to cancel your session or transfer into another open session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your camper name(s), session(s) you wish to cancel and if applicable, the session(s) into which you would like to transfer your campers.
All-Sports Camp provides a limited number of scholarships to families who otherwise would not be able to afford our camp. Due to the high scholarship demand and limited funds, most campers that are awarded scholarships will receive only one scholarship week of camp. Families may register for additional weeks at the regular rate. To help us determine your eligibility to receive a scholarship, please provide as much detail as possible for why you need assistance. Campers with confirmed scholarship awards will be required to pay the non-refundable $75 deposit at time of registration and later, an additional parent contribution fee of at least $50 due by Monday, June 2, 2014. The required amount for the parent contribution will be provided with award information once the scholarships have been given. If post-camp care is needed, there will be an additional charge during camper enrollment.
UPDATE: The scholarship application period for 2014 is now closed. Families that applied for scholarship will be contacted directly about their application status before online registration opens in March.
2013 Camp Receipts and Tax ID
If you need to update your account information or print a copy of your receipt with the Tax ID for 2013, please log into your Active camp account here. Once you log in with your email and password, click on the statement tab to print your receipt. You may need to click on Show Detail and/or View Recent Account History based on your receipt detail needs. If you forgot your password, you can reset it at the login page and a temporary password will be sent to the email address you used to create your camp account. If you are unable to access your account or there is a problem with your 2013 receipt, please email email@example.com for assistance.