Senior Lecturer, Rima Greenhill (left) and Program Coordinator Eugenia "Zhenya" Khassina (right)
The Slavic languages program at Stanford offers a variety of courses for incoming freshmen, transfers, and continuing students whether you are just interested in satisfying the Unversity Language Requirement or want to learn more about Russia.
If you have any questions, please contact the SLAVLANG coordinator Zhenya Khassina. We offer the following Russian language courses.
Russian Language Courses
- First Year Russian - SLAVLANG, 1, 2, 3
- Second Year Russian - SLAVLANG 51, 52, 53
- Third Year Russian- SLAVLANG 111, 112, 113
- Fourth Year Russian - SLAVLANG 177, 178, 179
- Fifth Year Russian - SLAVLANG 181, 182, 183
Ancillary Russian Language Courses
- Slavic 99 - Language Specials
- Slavic 119 - From English into Russian
- Slavic 199 - Individual Work (Russian majors or students working on special projects only)
- Slavic 299 - Individual Work (Slavic graduate students only)