|Oracle Workflow Developer's Guide|
Part Number B10284-02
To Copy a Message
2. Hold down your mouse select button as you drag the message to the item type branch you want to copy to.
3. When you release your mouse button, a property page appears for the new message.
Note: You can also use the Copy and Paste options in the Edit menu.
4. Enter a new internal name and display name.
5. Make any additional modifications to the properties of the message.
6. When you are done, choose OK.
Note: Copying a message also copies any message attributes assigned to it.
To Create a Message
Copyright © 2003 Oracle Corporation.
All rights reserved.