Remedy 7 Implementation Project
On this page:
Summary and Scope
Remedy is a mission critical application used by more than 1,300 individuals at Stanford University.
IT Services is in the process of implementing the latest Remedy ARS server, Helpdesk, and Service Level Agreement applications. The build is poised to be a first-class implementation that will be the foundation to enable us to implement future enhancements, functionality, and additional modules.
The project goal is to establish a platform that will improve service and support delivery throughout IT Services.
The Remedy 7 Project Charter and other materials are available via Docushare.
Download Remedy Client (Internal Use)
- Download the Remedy 7 AR Client Software for Windows [subscribers only - updated 1/10/08]
The Remedy application is used by many groups and departments across campus. To ensure we are communicating clearly, consistently, and have an appropriate audience for feedback and buy-in, we have representatives from the following areas:
- Controller's Office
- Facilities Operations
- Graduate School of Business
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Services
- Administrative Systems
- Law School
- Medical School
- Office of Development
- Residential and Dining Enterprises
- School of Education
- Stanford University Libraries/Academic Information Resources
- Student Financial Services
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Vice Provost for Student Affairs
- Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education
For more information or to request membership in the advisory group, email Remedy7email@example.com