Do you have a conflict with a coworker or a supervisor/manager? Maybe a facilitated conversation could help. Somewhat like a mediation, a facilitated conversation uses an objective, non-judgmental facilitator to help individuals hear each other to move toward resolution. Facilitated conversations are completely confidential on focused on problem solving with a mutually agreed upon outcome.
For confidential facilitation on Stanford campus:
- Staff at the Faculty and Staff Help Center can help.
Call 650-723-4577 to make an appointment.
- University Ombuds:
- The University Ombuds can help.
Call 650-723-3682 to make an appointment.
- School of Medicine Ombuds:
- For School of Medicine Faculty and Staff members only.
Call 650-498-5744 to make an appointment.
- Find out more about facilitated conversations.
Call the Faculty and Staff Help Center at 650-723-4577 and ask to speak to Rosan Gomperts.