Faculty – Yiqun Zhou
- Chinese and comparative women’s history
- Early Chinese literature and history
- Chinese and English fiction (1600-1900)
- China-Greece comparative studies
- Ph.D. Comparative Literature, Chicago, 2004
- Forthcoming edited volume: _Confucian Religion_, co-edited with Chunsong Gan, special issue, _Contemporary Chinese Thought_, from M. E. Sharpe.
- “Spatial Metaphors and Women’s Religious Activities in Ancient China and Greece.” Forthcoming in Shubha Pathak ed., _Figuring Religions: Comparing Ideas, Images, and Activities_. State University of New York Press.
- “Temples and Clerics in Honglou meng.” _Harvard Journal of Asiatic Studies_ 71.2 (2011): 263-309.
- Festivals, Feasts and Gender Relations in Ancient China and Greece, Cambridge University Press, 2010.
- "The Child in Confucianism." In The Child and Childhood in World Religions (Rutgers University Press, 2009), pp. 337-392.
- “Virtue and Talent: Women and Fushi in Early China.” Nan Nü: Men, Women, and Gender in Early and Imperial China, 5.1 (2003): 1-42.
- “The Hearth and the Temple: Mapping Female Religiosity in Late Imperial China, 1550-1900.” Late Imperial China, 24.2 (2003): 109-155.
- IHUM: The Chinese Family
- Traditional East Asian Civilization: China
- Chinese Biographies of Women
- The Chinese Family
- The World of Confucius
- Senior Colloquium in Chinese
- Beginning Classical Chinese
- Proseminar in Chinese:Bibliographic and Research Methods
- Classical Chinese Rituals