Facilities Use Agreement
All groups requesting to use the facilities at the Asian American Activities Center agree to the following conditions:
1. Groups using the facilities must be registered as a student organization with the Office of Student Affairs. Each group can have up to 2 hours of regular weekly room space time. Room space includes the conference room, ballroom and couchroom use. One-time events are not included into this 2 hour period.
2. The group reserving the space is responsible for any damages incurred during their rental period. If something is missing such as computers, TV, VCR, etc., the group representative will immediately notify Jerald Adamos (firstname.lastname@example.org) so a report of theft or damage can be made.
3. The last group in the room at night, must turn off the lights, close all the windows, and lock up. (We have had valuable items stolen from the couchroom in the past.)
4. All furniture MUST be returned to its original configuration after use.
5. Food may be served in the A³C, however, there is to be NO alcohol served in any of the facilities.
6. All food and trash must be disposed of by the group reserving the space. Trash will be taken out to dumpsters behind Old Union and new liners must be placed in the garbage cans. All leftover food will be taken out of the space by the group. Any food left for community consumption in the A³C refrigerator, must be stored by the group neatly and labeled in order to keep the refrigerator as clean as possible.
7. Use of and access to the balcony and stairway is prohibited.
8. All group materials must be stored in the A³C Storage Room in the basement of Old Union. Do not leave supplies, etc. in the couchroom, ballroom, meeting room, or office as they will be thrown away. All groups except the drumming groups must store their materials in one clear box (provided by the A³C) labeled with the group’s name, and neatly stacked. Any large items that do not fit into boxes must be labeled with the group’s name.
9. All A³C events have priority in terms of room reservations. Groups will usually be noticed at least one week in advance so that an alternative meeting location can be worked out.
10. Groups who do not plan to use the space in their regularly schedule time will notify the A³C Facilities Coordinator via e-mail (email@example.com) as soon as possible so the space can be reassigned to another group.
11. Occasionally groups may be asked to switch times to accommodate another group. Usually these requests are made at least one week in advance.
By using the A³C Facilities Reservation form, you are agreeing to be responsible for making sure that your group follows the above requirements and any subsequent requirements as deemed necessary for your event by the A³C. Failure to do so will result in the loss of facilities reservation privileges at the Asian American Activities Center.