Project Courses Supported by Industry
Project Courses can pay off for your company!
Stanford has a strong offering of courses where the problems are submitted by our friends in industry, and teams of students work on solutions. In engineering and business, from supply chains to prototyping, project courses bring real industrial practice to the classroom.
Companies benefit by
- seeing a select group of students in depth over time
- observing those students working in a team environment
- benefiting from the problem solutions they propose
- raising awareness of the company as an exciting place to work
- building a reputation among students and faculty as a company where creative solutions are valued
Students benefit by
- learning to solve problems in team environments
- seeing cutting-edge industry problems
- exploring creative, possibly high-risk solutions
- practicing "outside the box" thinking in a lower-risk environment
Industry Affiliate members are given top priority. They should contact their department liaison.