This site is a supplement to Administrative Guide Guide Memo 24.2, Graduate Student Assistantships [ pdf file ]. It contains salary and tuition allowance tables for 2011-12.
Click HERE for the Tuition tables for other years.
The following tables for Academic Year 2011-12 are available here:
These tables are provided as pdf files. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view them. If your browser is not configured with the Acrobat Reader, you can find instructions regarding downloading and installing it at Essential Stanford Services (IT Services site).
- TEACHING APPOINTMENTS, MINIMUM SALARY TABLE
- RESEARCH APPOINTMENTS, MINIMUM SALARY TABLE
- TUITION ALLOWANCE TABLES (Teaching Assistantships)
- Rates for All Schools
- TUITION ALLOWANCE TABLES (Research Assistantships)
- Standard Rate (Schools of Earth Sciences, Education, Humanities & Sciences;
non-Medical School funding)
- Medicine PhD using Standard Rate (Medical School funding)
- Engineering Rate (non-Medical School funding)
- Engineering Rate (Medical School funding)
- Medicine MD Rate for students starting in 2010-11 and later
- Medicine MD Rate for students starting before 2010-11
- Graduate School of Business MBA Rate
- Law Rate - Quarter Based
- 2012 Summer Appointments over 50%
Additional resources related to Graduate Student Assistantships:
For additional information, contact the Assistant Dean for Graduate Policy.