This site is a supplement to Administrative Guide Guide Memo 24.2, Graduate Student Assistantships [ pdf file ]. It contains salary and tuition allowance tables for 2008-2009.
Click HERE for the Tuition tables for other years.
The following tables for Academic Year 2008-09 are available here:
These tables are provided as pdf files. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view them. If your browser is not configured with the Acrobat Reader, you can find instructions regarding downloading and installing it at the sites listed below. Stanford Macintosh Users:
Stanford PC Users:
- TEACHING APPOINTMENTS, MINIMUM SALARY TABLE
- RESEARCH APPOINTMENTS, MINIMUM SALARY TABLE
- TUITION ALLOWANCE TABLES (Teaching Assistantships)
- Rates for All Schools (includes TGR/TMR tuition)
- TUITION ALLOWANCE TABLES (Research Assistantships)
- Standard Rate (Schools of Earth Sciences, Education, Humanities & Sciences; non-Medical School funding)
- Medicine PhD using Standard Rate (Medical School funding)
- Engineering Rate (non-Medical School funding)
- Engineering Rate (Medical School funding)
- Medicine MD Rate
- Graduate School of Business MBA Rate
- Law Rate - Semester Based
- Law Rate - Quarter Based
- GSB/Law Rate - Semester Based
- GSB/Law Rate - Quarter Based
- 2009 Summer Appointments over 50%
Additional resources related to Graduate Student Assistantships:
For additional information, contact the Assistant Dean for Graduate Policy.