This site provides salary and tuition allowance information related to Graduate Student Assistantships.
SALARY AND TUITION ALLOWANCE TABLES BY ACADEMIC YEARS
(Formerly Administrative Guide 24.2S)
Information related to the unit/residency conversion implemented in 2001-02 is also available with that set of tables.
Information related to the transition to a new Graduate Financial System implemented in 2002-03 is also available with that set of tables.
Additional resources related to Graduate Student Assistantships:
- Administrative Guide 24.2, Graduate Student Assistantships [ pdf file ]
- Research Policy Handbook, Tuition Allowance for Research Assistants
- Graduate Academic Policies and Procedures (GAP), Assistantships
- Minimum Annual Salary Rates for Graduate Research Assistants and Teaching Assistants
- Graduate Financial Support (GFS) Policy Manual
For additional information, contact the Assistant Dean of Research.