Graduate Student

Table of Contents | Index | Contact

Go to: Academics | Student Life | Policies | Resources

Contacts for Additional Information


For further explanation or clarification, or for an exemption or other special arrangement, the person to contact first for academic matters is your departmental advisor or student services staff. If they can't resolve the matter themselves, they will usually know who can. As a rule, it is faster and more efficient to solve problems at the department level.

See Services Within Schools for a listing of contact points within each of Stanford's schools.

For general questions about Graduate Policy at Stanford University, or if you have any comments or suggestions about the organization and content of this site, contact Ann George in the Office of the Vice Provost and Dean of Research and Graduate Policy, anngeo@stanford.



back to Table of Contents

© 2001 Leland Stanford Jr. University Board of Trustees. All Rights Reserved.