Fourier Analysis and Imaging, by R.N. Bracewell, Kluwer, New York, 2003.
Other useful references
Other books which may serve as useful references are listed below. These will be put on reserve in Terman Engineering Library.
- Abramowitz, M., and I.A.Stegun, Handbook Of Mathematical Functions With Formulas, Graphs, And Mathematical Tables, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., Washington, 1964.
- Bracewell, R. N., The Fourier Transform and Its Applications, McGraw-Hill, New York, 2nd edition, 1986.
- Curlander, J.C., and R,N, McDonough, Synthetic Aperture Radar, Wiley Interscience, New York, 1991.
- Goodman, J.W., Introduction to Fourier Optics, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1968.
- Kraus, J.D. Radio Astronomy, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1966. (Later editions good also)
- Pratt, W.K., Digital Image Processing, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1978.
- Press, W.H., B.P. Flannery, S.A. Teukolsky, and W.T. Vetterling, Numerical Recipes in C, the Art of Scientific Computing, Cambridge University Press, New York, 1988. (Any of the Numerical Recipes series will have useful algorithm information)
- Soumekh, M., Fourier Array Imaging, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1994.