E140C Home |
This first meeting of the last component of the Mayfield Fellows Program allows us to plan for our final months of learning together. The session has two goals: to review the teaching format for the quarter and to discuss and select presentation topics.
on Required Readings.)
on Study Questions.)
- Review the readings and notes from E140A. Read the web site for E140C.
- Review the E140B journal and blog entries including those of your classmates. Pay particular attention to Assignment 8 and be prepared to share and discuss.
- Come to class prepared to discuss how your potential E140C presentation topics relate to our class models surrounding people, product strategy and resources.
- We will discuss the format of the Term Project Presentations in Session 15. The teaching team's initial thoughts are on the session page, but we are eager to hear what you think would be the most effective way to structure the assignment. Come prepared to help us design the session.
MFP Forum Assignment
on Email Assignments.)
- Please summarize your feedback on E140B and post on the MFP Forum:
A. favorite and least favorite journal topics?
B. topics you'd like to see and other suggestions on organization or process?
C. overall, how would you rate the journaling experience on a 1 to 5 scale (e.g., 1=awesome to 5=lose it)?
D. other suggestions about E140B and summer component of MFP experience (e.g., open houses)?
Please post your responses by 9am.
As an example, you may take a look at the Case Study Topics from MFP 2011.